Wednesday, 25 June 2014
CLIMAG is our free newsletter, published once a year.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
CLIMAG 25 stories [PDF 818 kb]:
- The key to better seasonal forecasts: Is it a multi-model approach?
- Climate tools that manage for drought
- Project updates
- Researchers blazing a trail on extreme heat predictions
- Improving regional forecasts for rainfall and temperature
- From heat stress to frost risk: Recent research into Australia’s climate
- Multi-week forecast maps on the way
- Weather forecasts may help reduce greenhouse gas emissions from nitrogen fertiliser
- App update to provide access to drought and crop yield analysis
- Onwards and upwards for Managing Climate Variability
Browse the CLIMAG archive.
To receive CLIMAG by email, email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘CLIMAG’ in the subject line, and your name and email address in the body of the email.
Unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com with ‘CLIMAG unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
Questions? Call Econnect Communication on 07 3846 7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.