Monday, 27 February 2012
CLIMAG is our free newsletter, published twice a year.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
- Farmers and scientists move forward with knowledge
- Farmers love the ‘show and tell’ nature of annual workshops
- Climate Kelpie – ask an expert
- Adapting primary industries to changing climates – the big picture
- Project updates
- Weather forecasting: it’s complex
- Growers remain cool in the face of extreme heat
- Mobile applications increasingly enriching farmers’ timely decisions
- What does Australia’s carbon tax mean for agriculture?
Download CLIMAG 22 [PDF 1 MB].
Browse the CLIMAG archive.