Tuesday, 27 September 2011
CLIMAG is our free newsletter, published twice a year.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
- Friend or foe: flooded farmer still saves water for two years in advance
- Win-win: how drought conditions can improve pastures and reduce salinity
- The long view: using climate outlooks to manage a mixed enterprise
- Do you want to learn about your local climate?
- Project updates
- Predicting ‘flooding rains’ and cyclones
- Australian farmers need better forecasts
- Outstanding warning performance for severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi
- Research that can turn prediction into profit
- From the farm to plant and climate science
- Climate forecasting—how good will it get?
- What should rainfall look like—on a weather map?
Download CLIMAG 21 [PDF 1 MB].
Browse the CLIMAG archive.