Tuesday, 17 August 2010
CLIMAG is our free newsletter, printed twice a year in July and December.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
- Farmers on board to champion climate risk management
- Project updates
- Continuing to invest in climate science for better forecasts
- Climate change adaptation plan for primary industries
- Frost and heat extremes under the microscope in Western Australia
- Victorian farmers have varied opinions on climate change
- What drives South Australia’s weather?
Download CLIMAG 19 [PDF 2 MB].
Browse the CLIMAG archive.