Tuesday, 30 June 2009
CLIMAG is our free newsletter, printed twice a year in July and December.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
- Meeting Australia’s rainfall forecast challenges
- Rounding up climate information and tools for farmers
- Project updates
- Understanding climate extremes increases resilience
- Looking for tipping points as horticultural crops feel the heat
- Will current best management practices give sugarcane growers the edge?
- What drives Western Australia’s weather?
Download CLIMAG 17 [PDF 1.4 MB]
Browse the CLIMAG archive.