Wednesday, 31 December 2008
CLIMAG is our free newsletter, printed twice a year in July and December.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
- R&D meets farmers’ needs in a changing climate
- Results from the CLIMAG reader survey
- Managing Climate Variability Project updates
- Farmers seeking complex climate information
- The future of communicating climate change
- Changing farm planning to suit Western Australia’s drier conditions
- What drives Queensland’s weather?
Download CLIMAG 16 [PDF 761 kb]
Browse the CLIMAG archive.