Thursday, 17 January 2008
CLIMAG is our free newsletter, printed twice a year in July and December.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
- Looking ahead after south-east Australia’s driest year
- Increased seasonal forecast skill tops the list for farmers
- Seasonal forecasts help NRM planning
- Managing agriculture in a changing climate: A report from Greenhouse 2007
- The lure of Australia’s complex climate systems
- Climate predictions for better risk management
Download CLIMAG 14 [PDF 895 kb]
Browse the CLIMAG archive.