Saturday, 30 June 2007
CLIMAG is our free newsletter, printed twice a year in July and December.
It keeps you up-to-date with our research, and how our research findings are being applied in agriculture and natural resource management.
- In a changing world, what next for Managing Climate Variability?
- Yield prediction tools save input costs in extreme season
- Farmers and scientists brief parliament on climate variability
- Monsoon magic
- Building the kitbag of grazing tools
- Using soil moisture to quantify drought
- Piecing together the climate and water puzzle
Download CLIMAG 13 [PDF 2.6 MB]
Browse the CLIMAG archive.